parkWAY DENTAL CARE
We are open and providing care in a safe and protected environment.
We prepare and implement new protocols, and these are delivered following robust training to ensure that all our patients and staff are safe.
You will notice key changes affecting your visit when you next attend the practice. These changes were introduced to protect all patients and staff. Refusal to comply with the new protocols will unfortunately mean we cannot treat you.
Some of these changes include:
- Appointment availabilities are limited, and we may only be able to offer you limited booking times.
- Our reception will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the practice. If you have any Covid-19 symptoms, we may not be able to provide care but will advise you on alternatives.
- We will ask that you attend alone and do not bring any children unless the appointment is for them.
- Where possible, please use the restroom facilities at home. Please brush your teeth at home and try not to eat or drink until after your appointment.
- Attend the practice wearing a face mask and only remove this when asked by your dentist.
- We will be taking your temperature using an infra- red thermometer before entering the waiting area. Any readings higher than 37.8C will mean that we cannot treat you, but we will advise you on the alternatives.
- We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice, you will also find some in other places around the practice for you to use.
- Appointments will be managed to allow plenty of time between patients for us to carry out disinfection and sterilisation processes. This means that there will be fewer options for scheduling your appointment. It is therefore imperative that you are arrive at the practice on time.
- As a consequence of following our safety first protocol, patients may have to wait longer for appointments.