parkWAY DENTAL CARE
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to support each other during this coronavirus outbreak.
All routine, non-urgent appointments remain postponed therefore please do not attend the practice.
If you require emergency care, please telephone the practice during normal working hours and a member of staff will be able to assist you.
Outside of these hours, please leave a message with your name, date of birth, telephone number and a brief description of the problems and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Preparing to re-open
Our practice will to re-open on Monday 15th June in a very limited capacity.
Initially this does mean that we are able to see fewer patients and are currently prioritising patients with emergency and urgent needs only, with a view to resuming routine care as soon as we are able to do so.
Some procedures will not be offered right away in every practice. The supply of essential PPE (particularly certain masks) dictates whether a dentist can offer aerosol-generating procedures. As a result, many practices will continue to triage their patients and where necessary to refer them to urgent dental centres.
We are currently only able to provide treatment that does not include the use of the dental drill. (aerosol generating procedures)
We have invested heavily in personal protective equipment, where these have been available, for the safety of our patients and our staff. We will visually appear very different to how we normally look, please do not be alarmed by this. We have also been busy developing new workflows and processes to maintain social distancing and ensure everyone’s safety.
Please be advised of a few changes during this time:
- If you call to make an appointment, you will be asked some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again at your appointment
- You will probably be asked to use hand sanitiser (and again before you leave)
- You will also find that waiting rooms might look a little different.
- You will also notice that the dental team may be wearing different protective equipment to what you are used to seeing
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Please do not attend your appointment early as you may be expected to wait outside or in your car until we are ready for you
- Please wear a face covering or a mask
- Please attend your appointment alone
- We will take your temperature
- You may be expected to leave any belongings you have with you in a sealed box provided, outside of the surgery
We ask that you only attend the practice if you have an appointment, entry without an appointment will not be permitted.
We are very confident with our robust infection control procedures that will enable us to provide care in a safe environment
We are continuing to work very hard in the background to get back to ‘normal’ and we would like to thank you again for your patience and understanding during these times.
Please click here for further information which we trust will be helpful.